Custom Cartoon Portrait Save the Dates
These made-to-order save the dates will charm the pants off your friends and family...and give you a much needed giggle during this magical yet stressful time! Plus, we make the customization process so easy.
• Step 1: Choose quantity and background in drop-down menus.
• Step 2: Click “Add to Cart” button.
• Step 3: Checkout.
• Step 4: Send us your photo to HiThere@76thstreetink.com.
That's it! You'll receive your custom proof in 3-5 business days!
YOUR STANDARD ORDER INCLUDES:
• Expertly designed cartoon characters!
• Outfits shown on the sample above or standard bride and groom outfits.
• 4" x 5.5" flat cards on premium 100 lb. white matte card stock.
• Blank white envelopes.
• The best customer service you can imagine.
• Not perfect? You get up to three revisions.
• Not happy? Full refund if you let us know before printing.
• Digital copy available for orders over $100.
• Your design will be held in our cartoon archive.
PREMIUM SERVICE INCLUDES:
Completely crazy-cute custom design.
• special hairstyles
• background including your city skyline
• color changes
• font changes
+ unlimited revisions on your design.
Send us your ideas, we'll send you a quote!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY SUPER CUTE SAVE THE DATES?
• Only 3-5 business days to create your initial proof once we receive your order.
• After payment and design approval, just 8 business days to print and ship.
• Three business-day rush shipping, when it needs to arrive fast!
• IMPORTANT DEADLINE for when it matters! You need to approve your design by NO LATER than 4pm eastern to be sent to the printer the same day.
• 100% refund if you are unhappy with your design before it goes to the printer. No questions asked!
• Unfortunately, after an order goes to the printer we cannot accept cancellations or shipping address changes.
Thanks so much for stopping by 76th Street Ink!
Happily serving over 600 customers in more than 13 countries since 2010 :o)
♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥
Copyright © 2010-2017 and beyond belongs solely to 76th Street Ink. The content herein, including but not limited to, all intellectual property, designs, materials and the selection and placement thereof in such designs, copy, text, photography, listing format and content is the sole and exclusive right of 76th Street Ink and its subsidiaries and any attempt to copy or reproduce any of such designs, copy, text or content, by any means, electronic, manually, visually or otherwise is prohibited by law and all infringements, intentional or otherwise, shall be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.